- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- [APK] Download Google Maps v6.7, New UI with ICS Style, Indoor Walking, 360° Panoramas Inside
- Fishing Joy HD Android, Top 1 in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, and More! Free!
- Turn off dsi fix module to avoid suspend problem on CM7 RC11 / RC12
- You can Become a Master, HTC Mobile Phone Native Command code Collection
- CyanogenMod Team Join Samsung Mobility
Category Archives: Android How to
We all use Open Recovery to install custom roms on Milestone A853, and we’d like to back up some data or the whole system before we try something new, the problem is, when we use the Nandriod for backup job, it freeze most every time, it will stuck on “dumping sd ext partition” or “dumping data” . Now here is a patch for Open Recovery to fix this issue. I have try it by myself, it truly works.
I mean the MiniCM9 for X8 when I say CyanogenMod 9 for X8. the latest version of MiniCM9 rom for X8 is 3.0.2, released on 5/26, it is much faster than the first version, but it can be more faster if you do the same settings as I do.
More and more Android devices are updated to Android 4.0, AKA the Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS), there are a huge differences between Android ICS and Android Gingerbread, maybe you will not suited to those awesome change, that is the most impressive thing after I had installed Mini CM9 on Xperia X8, so in the next few posts, I will show you what is new in Android ICS and tell you some good tips. The first thing is how to change or select input method(keyboard type) in Android 4.0 ICS.
Android Devices are getting more and more popular in modern world, before Wi-Fi technology invented, we use the USB cable for transferring files between mobile device and PC, and with Wi-Fi network, now we can transfer files to/from your Android device without USB cable.
I bought my Moto Milestone on September 21, 2010, now I notice that the battery life is more and more shorter, even I did not often use my phone, the battery can’t last for a day. meanwhile I noticed the battery charging time is less than one hour, I have check out the task manager, no unusual apps are running at background, so I guess that the battery’s capacity is become smaller than original after a number of charging times, how can I fix this problem?
I am watching ICS video enough and I am going to install Android ICS on my X8, and I succeed, so I write down the process for you guys who wants to try something fresh. As the fix for running ICS on X8 with stock kernel is out, things is more simple than previous, I did not unlock the bootloader, so I am using the stock kernel, and everything works fine during installation, I am meaning the installation, not the system function.
You may want to get more space to install games or apps on your Xperia X8 / W8, then you need to apply the App2sd (application to SD card) function. Here is a App2sd-active guide for you.
First thing you need to do is update your Xperia X8 / W8 to Cyanogen Mod rom, Android 2.2 or 2.3, and I have post a installation guide for installing custom roms. Check it out here if you are using the stock Android 2.1 firmware.