- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC15 Update on Sept. 12, Fix Call Volume Can’t Change while Screen off
- [APK] Download Google Maps v6.7, New UI with ICS Style, Indoor Walking, 360° Panoramas Inside
- [APK]Brand New Interface, New Android Market Available (Download)
- What Android Devices can be Updated to ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich)?
- Turn off dsi fix module to avoid suspend problem on CM7 RC11 / RC12
Category Archives: Android Share
As the Android devices gets more and more popular, Google wants the Android platform become simplify and User-friendly, for example, the new simple and efficiency camera UI comes with Android 4.2 Jellybean, but if you are the first time using Android 4.2 and you maybe confused of the Developer options are gone, without the Developer options, you can not enable the USB debugging function, without USB debugging, many phone-management software can not run with your Android devices. So how to enable the Developer options and the USB debugging?
Here is a working method for those Xperia S users who having the trouble that walkman does not work after updating to the official Android 4.1.2 system, which is released by Sony within these days, system build number is 6.2.B.0.200.
Sony has finally released Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean) firmware update for Xperia S (Lt26i), and this week the Hong Kong customer gets the OTA system update notification, but after they updated their Xperia S firmware, some of them have found out that the walkman did not work, when tap on the icon it just flashed on the screen then forced closed.
We all use Open Recovery to install custom roms on Milestone A853, and we’d like to back up some data or the whole system before we try something new, the problem is, when we use the Nandriod for backup job, it freeze most every time, it will stuck on “dumping sd ext partition” or “dumping data” . Now here is a patch for Open Recovery to fix this issue. I have try it by myself, it truly works.
At the beginning of August, Skrilax_CZ has set up a build server to maintain the CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone nightly builds, no doubt the author of this unofficial CyanogenMod 10 rom is nadlabak, who builds CM7 and CM9 for Milestone. Since the source code of Android Jelly Beam is released, he has done a lot of coding jobs to make CyanogenMod 10 (Android Jelly Beam based) running on Moto Milestone A853, many thanks to him.
I mean the MiniCM9 for X8 when I say CyanogenMod 9 for X8. the latest version of MiniCM9 rom for X8 is 3.0.2, released on 5/26, it is much faster than the first version, but it can be more faster if you do the same settings as I do.
MiniCM9 is a awesome rom which is based on CyanogenMod 9(CM9), developed by nobodyAtall, he also is the author of the ICS nAn kernel, Gingerbread nAn kernel and several MiniCM roms for Xperia X8 and other Xperia phones. He is the man who gives the most outstanding contribution in the development of custom roms for X8.
Motorola Xoom has been official supported by CyanogenMod team, started building the nightly rom on CM server, that means the development of CM9 firmware for Motorola Xoom will be much more faster. Motorola Xoom is the first Android Tablet PC, coming with the Android 3.0, code name Honeycomb, as the sales of Xoom is not very good (the price is really high at the beginning), not so many people are using this “original” Android tablet PC.