- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Download the Ice Cream Sandwich Dev Build for Galaxy Nexus, Version ICL23D
- [ROM]kuyaDROID v2.6.127 update, Android 2.3.4 for X8
- DSI-fix module version V2.51, Reintroduced V2.3 Optimization (update to v2.52)
- HTCDev Site Online , Waiting for unlocking HTC Bootloader
- How to Solve the Motorola Defy ME525 WiFi Problem, WiFi Connected But No Internet Access
Tag Archives: Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 is the most powerful Android smart phone in the world in present days, so people who wanted this powerful phone to be stronger, like you, must be find out how to root the Galaxy S II, aka Samsung i9100, the operation of rooting Galaxy S II is listed below, let’s do it step by step, it’s simple and safe.
Earlier this month, Samsung said publicly that Galaxy S II global cumulative sales have exceeded 3 million. Today, the latest news, the king of this Android popularity has exceeded 5 million sales mark.
Samsung said, Galaxy S II listed for sale from the current 5 million to sales in just 85 days time, if the current pace continues, Galaxy S II will refresh Galaxy S of seven months a ten million record sales .