- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 3.2 OS release, Tablet PC market, there are variables
- Use Go Daddy Web Hosting Service for 6 Months (US Data Center)
- [Go Daddy]New Shared Hosting File Limit Policy, No More Than 500,000 Files And Folders
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 rom: Froyo or Gingerbread, which you choose?
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Tag Archives: Rom
I am watching ICS video enough and I am going to install Android ICS on my X8, and I succeed, so I write down the process for you guys who wants to try something fresh. As the fix for running ICS on X8 with stock kernel is out, things is more simple than previous, I did not unlock the bootloader, so I am using the stock kernel, and everything works fine during installation, I am meaning the installation, not the system function.
Before yesterday, I still think it is no chance to update my Sony Ericsson X8 to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, as more and more developers turn to develop roms for new phones, but recently, A Thread float up in the XDA-developers forum, telling people that they have succeeded in running ICS on Xperia X8,
So after we got our Xperia X8 / W8 rooted, now it is time to say goodbye to the official Android 2.1 rom, we are going to install some nice custom roms.
Galnet and Lttldvl, great developers of the MIUI rom for Samsung Galaxy S I9000, succeeded in getting the Ice Cream Sandwich running on Samsung Galaxy S I9000 after a weekend time work. They just proof that Samsung Galaxy S can install the Ice Cream Sandwich system, though it is a concept rom for SGS, most of things can not work correctly, even the touch screen, but we can see that once the source code of Ice Cream Sandwich released, they can build the true daily use rom of ICS for Samsung Galaxy S I9000 probably, as it is product of open source, many people could solve problems together.
Big news from the XDA Developer forum, few hours ago the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich rom for Nexus S is out, everything is working fine, except some bugs in the un-common functions: Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and Panorama Mode, and the camera will FC when is running the first time, the author said it can be daily rom to use, though you may get some little trouble, but it is the Ice Cream Sandwich rom, why not give it a try before Google give us the official rom, which will happen after more than two weeks
Three days ago, a Motorola Chinese products manager said the Atrix 4G (ME860) and Milestone2 (ME722) official Android 2.3.4 update will be released in October, we can get the update firmware on Sept. 27, now here comes the Atrix 4G Android 2.3.4 update firmware download. They said it is the same as the official release version!
There is almost a month since the last CM 7 RC 12 for Milestone released, in the New CM 7 RC13, Android system version is upgrade to 2.3.5, forget about those new features for new Android phones, e.g. 4G network, NFC, we know they have no use for Milestone 1, we should focus on the memory managing improvement, that is the most important point with Milestone A853, the poor 256MB RAM. hopefully Milestone could get more free memory with CyanogenMod 7 RC13.