- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- Ice Cream Sandwich First Boot on Motorola Defy, AOSP
- Android 4.0 ICS Upgrade News for Motorola Devices in 2012
- [APK] Download Aura Scary Ringtones for Android, The Best Halloween Sound Effect You Never Heard
- [ROM]CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC13 Final, Better DSI-fix, LED color, Profile
- 3D role-playing game “Eternity Warriors” arrived to the Android platform
Tag Archives: root
So after we got our Xperia X8 / W8 rooted, now it is time to say goodbye to the official Android 2.1 rom, we are going to install some nice custom roms.
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 is the most powerful Android smart phone in the world in present days, so people who wanted this powerful phone to be stronger, like you, must be find out how to root the Galaxy S II, aka Samsung i9100, the operation of rooting Galaxy S II is listed below, let’s do it step by step, it’s simple and safe.
If you are using XPERIA X8 or W8, here is a guide for rooting the stock Android 2.1 system and any official update version. I think the Sony Ericsson default user interface is beautiful, but it is too slow, because there is a lot of applications running in background, many of them is the Sony Ericsson stock applications and these things can not be delete except you root XPERIA X8. Furthermore, you can install custom roms after rooting the phone.