- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- [APK] Download Aura Scary Ringtones for Android, The Best Halloween Sound Effect You Never Heard
- Xperia X8 Users, Get Ready for Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Seagate GoFlex Media™ app, Wireless Access Files on Hard Disk
- [ROM]kuyaDROID v2.5.116 update, Gingerbread for X8
Tag Archives: upgrade
Motorola Mobility Development just updated their Android Software upgrade schedule on Feb. 15, 2012. The main information is, which devices can get the Android 4.0.X ICS official upgrade. Now we know that most of the Android phones and tablets which are released in 2011 can be upgraded to Android 4.0
Well it seems the Motorola Milestone 4(Droid 4) is coming, will available in US on December 22th, price at $199.99 by Verizon. Recently the full information of this ultimate phone is leaked, some said it is the slide version of Droid Raza, though I don’t like the sharp corner, I prefer the design of Milestone 1 and 2.
Recently, the hottest discussion on all the Android forums is that whether my phone can update to Ice Cream Sandwich or not. Several Android phone manufacturers, such as Motorola, HTC and Samsung, have announced the plan of updating to ICS, let’s see the details.
Big news from the XDA Developer forum, few hours ago the first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich rom for Nexus S is out, everything is working fine, except some bugs in the un-common functions: Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and Panorama Mode, and the camera will FC when is running the first time, the author said it can be daily rom to use, though you may get some little trouble, but it is the Ice Cream Sandwich rom, why not give it a try before Google give us the official rom, which will happen after more than two weeks
Google has released the new generation of Android 4.0 system, including many interesting stuff, there are the redesigned UI(cool blue style), simplified interface to increase the speed, improved voice input function, face recognition, built-in photo editor, traffic monitor, and the Android Beam function.
Three days ago, a Motorola Chinese products manager said the Atrix 4G (ME860) and Milestone2 (ME722) official Android 2.3.4 update will be released in October, we can get the update firmware on Sept. 27, now here comes the Atrix 4G Android 2.3.4 update firmware download. They said it is the same as the official release version!
Motorola held a conference for the Defy+ ME525+ yesterday in Beijing China , everybody who joined that conference could take a challenge for winning a Defy+ . Anyway I did not go to that conference, someone has post some photos of the conference on web and it looks like a nice party. You may know that Defy+ ME525+ is almost the same hardware with old Defy ME525, except the new one has a 1 Ghz CPU, and running Android 2.3.4 system. As the new Defy+ released, Someone just post a thread which is talking about he has success to install the NEW SBF Update File for the Defy+ ME525+ on the Defy ME525, he used Nandroid backup Defy+ system, restore it on Defy and update the system with official SBF from China, he also provide those update files to people to download it.