- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- Motorola ATRIX 4G MB860 will be Getting CyanogenMod 7
- Google Android 4.0 ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich) New Features Details, Worth to Update?
- You can Become a Master, HTC Mobile Phone Native Command code Collection
- How to custom the overclock profile in Milestone with CM7
- How to optimize the automatic backlight settings in CyanogenMod 7
Category Archives: Android News
So we all know about that Google hasn’t released Android 4.3 or 5.0 on the Google I/O 2013, but now we just meet with a Nexus 4 which is running Android 4.3 in the Thailand Mobile expo 2013! some new photos of this new Android system just been post on Facebook group the “galaxy nexus club” and XDA forum,
Some said they doesn’t like the gesture based UI in camera, it is so hard to navigate through the circle menu, that is true, buttons are far away from each other, although sometimes your fingers will block them or you will change something by mistake while moving around menus, it is a great feature, and now this circle menu gets improvement.
Motorola Xoom has been official supported by CyanogenMod team, started building the nightly rom on CM server, that means the development of CM9 firmware for Motorola Xoom will be much more faster. Motorola Xoom is the first Android Tablet PC, coming with the Android 3.0, code name Honeycomb, as the sales of Xoom is not very good (the price is really high at the beginning), not so many people are using this “original” Android tablet PC.
Motorola Mobility Development just updated their Android Software upgrade schedule on Feb. 15, 2012. The main information is, which devices can get the Android 4.0.X ICS official upgrade. Now we know that most of the Android phones and tablets which are released in 2011 can be upgraded to Android 4.0
Hey Motorola Milestone users, here is a exciting news of the custom rom for you, today, Nadlabak, the author of CM7 for Milestone, the man who should have our best regard, he succeed in building the first Ice Cream Sandwich for Milestone and make it run well on the phone, according to the IRC log of milestone-mod channel, we know that the base functions is working, like graphics, touch screen(with issues), signal system, light sensor, automatic backlights, audio, also phone call test is fine.
It is one year after Google Nexus S being released, Google has brought this big surprise to all Nexus S users, the Android ICS update package for Nexus S, including the T-mobile I9020T, I9020 and I9023, is available to download via OTA, so far the update is NOT suit for the AT&T I9020A and the Sprint 4G version.
Well it seems the Motorola Milestone 4(Droid 4) is coming, will available in US on December 22th, price at $199.99 by Verizon. Recently the full information of this ultimate phone is leaked, some said it is the slide version of Droid Raza, though I don’t like the sharp corner, I prefer the design of Milestone 1 and 2.
Before yesterday, I still think it is no chance to update my Sony Ericsson X8 to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, as more and more developers turn to develop roms for new phones, but recently, A Thread float up in the XDA-developers forum, telling people that they have succeeded in running ICS on Xperia X8,