- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC15 Update on Sept. 12, Fix Call Volume Can’t Change while Screen off
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC14 Download, Option for Disable Camera Shutter Sound, Update on Aug. 29
- [APK] Download Aura Scary Ringtones for Android, The Best Halloween Sound Effect You Never Heard
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC14 Download, Kernel Change, Improve Graphic Performance
Tag Archives: CyanogenMod
You may want to get more space to install games or apps on your Xperia X8 / W8, then you need to apply the App2sd (application to SD card) function. Here is a App2sd-active guide for you.
First thing you need to do is update your Xperia X8 / W8 to Cyanogen Mod rom, Android 2.2 or 2.3, and I have post a installation guide for installing custom roms. Check it out here if you are using the stock Android 2.1 firmware.
Google has announced the Android 4.0 code name Ice Cream Sandwich, turns out “Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich” is the most popular search term on Internet. People want to know that whether their Android smart phones could update to this new system, unfortunately, if you don’t own the Nexus series phones, you have to put your hopes on the third party developers, like CyanogenMod team, and as the Android 4.0 source code still not release, we have to wait until CM team get the source code and begin to cook the new rom, so the “CyanogenMod 9″ rom will be available on December at the earliest.
A strange thing happened three days before, I can’t call my girlfriend with the short phone number (a service that calling each people who set in a group for free with month payment in China), the phone just one beep then hang up, but I can call her with the original phone number. I have try restart both her and my phone, make sure there is full network signal, but still no luck, everybody can call her except me. This morning I sit down and thinking about the reason, suddenly I get an idea, it is the blacklist phone call.
CyanogenMod, The famous Android system custom team, founded on 2009, announced that they have join Samsung mobility today, its founder Steve Kondik has entry Samsung as a software engineer . CyanogenMod is the most popular provider of custom firmware of Android mobile phones, include many Android phones such as HTC G series, Samsung Galaxy series, Motorola Droid , now they join Samsung Mobility to bring technical support for Samsung Android phone experience . Steve Kondik said, this will make Android become better.
camera: Implement touch-to-focus
Touch-to-focus is implemented on supported cameras. Does not work in
camcorder mode yet (framework code is needed to support this).
CM7 support overclock the Milestone cpu simply, the OMAP 3430 cpu original speed is 550 mHz, we can overclock it to 1000 mHz for getting snappy operating experience, but the phone will get to high temperature if you run HD games, consider it’s summer here, I subject to set a lower frequency, like 800mHz.
In the default CM7 overclock profile, 900mHz is the highest frequency, here is the method to get ride of the default setting.
The one reason why I brought Moto Milestone is Moto use CrystalTalk tech in theirs mobile phones. You should know there is no CrystalTalk in the CyanogenMod for Milestone, some people want to adding this amazing function in CyanogenMod, here is an update.zip file for you.