- android 4 0 for xperia w8
- how to make my xperia x8 faster
- изтегляне на skype за таблет
- skype free download for evo tab
- how can delete a black list number from sony xperia
- android how to switch input method
- MemoryLeakFixed CyanogenMod7updatetoAndroid2 3 5r1-ChromLoop
- superoneclick xperia x8
- upgrade gpu xperia x8
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Google-Samsung Nexus Prime Video “Something BIG is Coming”
- CyanogenMod 9.0 RC0 for Milestone A853, Working Camera Except Video Recording
- How to Disabled 5 Points Touch on CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853
- DSI/MMC-fix Test v2.6 Download, Add Fix for OMAP SD Card Issue
- How to Unlock the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 Bootloader
Tag Archives: Rom
At the beginning of August, Skrilax_CZ has set up a build server to maintain the CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone nightly builds, no doubt the author of this unofficial CyanogenMod 10 rom is nadlabak, who builds CM7 and CM9 for Milestone. Since the source code of Android Jelly Beam is released, he has done a lot of coding jobs to make CyanogenMod 10 (Android Jelly Beam based) running on Moto Milestone A853, many thanks to him.
Motorola Xoom has been official supported by CyanogenMod team, started building the nightly rom on CM server, that means the development of CM9 firmware for Motorola Xoom will be much more faster. Motorola Xoom is the first Android Tablet PC, coming with the Android 3.0, code name Honeycomb, as the sales of Xoom is not very good (the price is really high at the beginning), not so many people are using this “original” Android tablet PC.
Team CyanogenMod is continue working on the development of CyanogenMod 9.0, and now our nice developer Nadlabak just released his new ICS custom rom for Milestone after two month, it is CyanogenMod 9.0 RC0 for Milestone A853, in this build, we get working camera and new CM9 boot animation, and many upstream improvements from team CyanogenMod. I’ve tested the Ice cream sandwich on Motorola Xoom, hopefully we can get full working CyanogenMod 9 on Milestone soon or later though I know it is a hard work with limited RAM.
I just get a Motorola Xoom with Wifi at last week, which is my first Android Tablet. it cost me RMB ￥2599, if converted into U.S. dollars is US$412, so it is much lower than the original price when Motorola Xoom released to the market, I think this is because the Xoom 2, aka DROID XYBOARD, is going to launch in China at this month.
CyanogenMod 7.2.0 for Milestone A853 Update on Feb. 17, Two Way Call Recording and Many Improvements
It is a long time since the last post of the cyanogenmod rom for Milestone A853, as I am using my gf’s Sony X8 . today, Nadlabak just finish the work of building the cyanogenmod 7.2.0 rom for Milestone A853, as the version number jump form 7.1 to 7.2, there are many improvements and bug-fixes.
Hey Motorola Milestone users, here is a exciting news of the custom rom for you, today, Nadlabak, the author of CM7 for Milestone, the man who should have our best regard, he succeed in building the first Ice Cream Sandwich for Milestone and make it run well on the phone, according to the IRC log of milestone-mod channel, we know that the base functions is working, like graphics, touch screen(with issues), signal system, light sensor, automatic backlights, audio, also phone call test is fine.
It is one year after Google Nexus S being released, Google has brought this big surprise to all Nexus S users, the Android ICS update package for Nexus S, including the T-mobile I9020T, I9020 and I9023, is available to download via OTA, so far the update is NOT suit for the AT&T I9020A and the Sprint 4G version.