- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- CyanogenMod Team Join Samsung Mobility
- CyanogenMod 9 is Coming in Two Month, ICS-Based
- Android 4.0 ICS Upgrade News for Motorola Devices in 2012
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC14 Download, Kernel Change, Improve Graphic Performance
- Motorola Defy MB525 Bootloader to be Unlock with Gingerbread update on July 29?(Fake!)
Tag Archives: Ice Cream Sandwich
More and more Android devices are updated to Android 4.0, AKA the Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS), there are a huge differences between Android ICS and Android Gingerbread, maybe you will not suited to those awesome change, that is the most impressive thing after I had installed Mini CM9 on Xperia X8, so in the next few posts, I will show you what is new in Android ICS and tell you some good tips. The first thing is how to change or select input method(keyboard type) in Android 4.0 ICS.
Team CyanogenMod is continue working on the development of CyanogenMod 9.0, and now our nice developer Nadlabak just released his new ICS custom rom for Milestone after two month, it is CyanogenMod 9.0 RC0 for Milestone A853, in this build, we get working camera and new CM9 boot animation, and many upstream improvements from team CyanogenMod. I’ve tested the Ice cream sandwich on Motorola Xoom, hopefully we can get full working CyanogenMod 9 on Milestone soon or later though I know it is a hard work with limited RAM.
Hey Motorola Milestone users, here is a exciting news of the custom rom for you, today, Nadlabak, the author of CM7 for Milestone, the man who should have our best regard, he succeed in building the first Ice Cream Sandwich for Milestone and make it run well on the phone, according to the IRC log of milestone-mod channel, we know that the base functions is working, like graphics, touch screen(with issues), signal system, light sensor, automatic backlights, audio, also phone call test is fine.
It is one year after Google Nexus S being released, Google has brought this big surprise to all Nexus S users, the Android ICS update package for Nexus S, including the T-mobile I9020T, I9020 and I9023, is available to download via OTA, so far the update is NOT suit for the AT&T I9020A and the Sprint 4G version.
I am watching ICS video enough and I am going to install Android ICS on my X8, and I succeed, so I write down the process for you guys who wants to try something fresh. As the fix for running ICS on X8 with stock kernel is out, things is more simple than previous, I did not unlock the bootloader, so I am using the stock kernel, and everything works fine during installation, I am meaning the installation, not the system function.
Just post some news about the situation of Ice Cream Sandwich for Xperia X8 development. Great DEVs has made some big improve of the rom, current version is v007 II, some said it is as fast as Gingerbread, just some lags, and unstable, you can receive calls but you can not make calls, graphics and some small things fixed, still need huge work on audio, wireless parts, camera and GPU acceleration, but with more and more DEVs join the project, development is being more fast than before, and the next build v008 will be available on next weekend.
Before yesterday, I still think it is no chance to update my Sony Ericsson X8 to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, as more and more developers turn to develop roms for new phones, but recently, A Thread float up in the XDA-developers forum, telling people that they have succeeded in running ICS on Xperia X8,