- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- [Module]Interactive governor module backported from 2.6.38 kernel for Milestone A853
- DSI-fix v2.2, no dss power domain suspend issue[update July 22]
- CrystalTalk for Milestone A853 CM 7 RC11 update on July 7
- CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC13 update on Auguest 6, some fixes, improve Crystal Talk
- [Video] Android Ice Cream Sandwich Running on Xperia X10
Tag Archives: DSI
DSI-fix now has a new name ” DSI/MMC-fix “, as Nadlabak add some code to fix the OMAP SD card issue, the new code is the omap hsmmc set_data_timeout kernel function replacement. what is OMAP SD card issue? it is a SD card I/O error corruption first found on the Nokia N900, when people using a Classic 6 or Classic 10 microSD card on N900, some SD card I/O error occurred.
As Milestone A853 use the same driver as N900, someone just feedback the same problem is happening on Milestone
DSI-fix module for Milestone A853 which is installed the CM7.1 RC13 was updated, some users are talking about this latest update seems working better than the V2.4*, as they have got repeating reboot with the DSI-fix module v2.4*, but after updated to v2.51 the reboot problem have gone. so I update the module file.
In fact I haven’t got reboot such often, my Milestone do got reboot problem with the CyanogenMod 7 preview version in earlier this year, but I don’t remember when the latest “DSI error reboot” happen. Someone said maybe Milestone has different quality in different manufacturing areas, I agree this opinion.
I also thought about that the phone overclock status making our Milestone reboot, when the CPU have not enough voltage or overheat,
Nadlabak just put a new DSI-fix module down link on IRC mod-milestone channel last night, it is a test version, if someone want to have a try, here is the download link:
Update 2.41 version:
DSI-fix 2.41 changelog:
return back to ‘error recovery scheduling’ variant and succeed to solve the dss power domain not entering the target state when suspending after error recovery happened — by Nadlabak
I think it should be the last verson of the DSI-fix module, all problem solved, no suspend issue, and no DSI error, no any side effect.
Update XDA forum feedback thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1210819