CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 is based on latest official CyanogenMod 7, Nadlabak made it working on Milestone A853, bring many wonderful new features to our Milestones. Many thanks to him. Now the CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC14 is released, this new update include some fixes, the change log haven’t present, so I list the changes reading from the Github.
1. Improved graphic performance by disable the software graphic render, only use the hardware render, also some application does not compatible with software graphic render.
2. Change kernel & stock modules from SHOLS 5.27 to SHLA 5.15.
3. Latest DSI-fix module.
4. Camera is going to support timer feature.
5. Store dalvik-cache of both /system and /data apps on /cache mtd.
6. Fix market downloads location to be directed to standard /cache/download, but bind mount it to /data mtd, or (if ext partition is present) to /sd-ext.
7. Remove logger redirection to cache (cache is dedicated to dalvik-cache).
8. Some other fixes (code cleanup, translation).
Well, if your phone is working fine with the RC 13 , you can wait for some tests to be done with the new RC 14, it is more like a test version, if you like testing new roms, you can download it on the github , here is the Download page.