- This site:
- how to root w8
- sony ericsson x8 google maps apk
- how to install custom rom on w8
- change input method on android 4
- how to install cyanogenmod 7 2 on sony ericsson x10istable
- how to overclock milestone with cyanogenmod settings
- ics 4 for htc xperia x8 free download
- googal maps
- how to change storage to sd card on xperia x8
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- How to Transfer Files to / from Your Android Device Without USB Cable
- [APK] Download Google Maps v6.7, New UI with ICS Style, Indoor Walking, 360° Panoramas Inside
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Motorola Xoom has been official supported by CyanogenMod team, started building the nightly rom on CM server, that means the development of CM9 firmware for Motorola Xoom will be much more faster. Motorola Xoom is the first Android Tablet PC, coming with the Android 3.0, code name Honeycomb, as the sales of Xoom is not very good (the price is really high at the beginning), not so many people are using this “original” Android tablet PC.
More and more Android devices are updated to Android 4.0, AKA the Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS), there are a huge differences between Android ICS and Android Gingerbread, maybe you will not suited to those awesome change, that is the most impressive thing after I had installed Mini CM9 on Xperia X8, so in the next few posts, I will show you what is new in Android ICS and tell you some good tips. The first thing is how to change or select input method(keyboard type) in Android 4.0 ICS.
Android Devices are getting more and more popular in modern world, before Wi-Fi technology invented, we use the USB cable for transferring files between mobile device and PC, and with Wi-Fi network, now we can transfer files to/from your Android device without USB cable.
Google Maps for android has updated to version 6.7, this version focused on the improvement of indoor navigation function, this new features is available in US and Japan. Another new function is the surround perspective inside restaurants and stores, so you can shopping visually with the Google Maps without going outside, you can also check the decoration of the restaurant which you are going to have a dinner with your family.