- sony ericcson w8 root
- how to install applications in memory card in sony ericsson w8
- android switch input method by keyboard
- xperia x8 4 0 4 stock kernel
- xperia x8 2 3 7 simple rom
- how to install android 4 on xperia x8
- download skype for tablet free 4 0 4
- remove blacklist motorola defy
- why android unable to change input setting
- [APPS] Download CPU-Z for Android, the Famous CPU identification Tool
- How to Enable the USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jellybean
- How to Make Walkman Works After Android 4.1 update on Xperia S without Losing Your Data
- Android 4.3 Camera App Video Tour, New UI and Timer Shot Function
- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- [APK]New Google Map updated v5.7, Download Map Area Available in Lab function
- [Module]Interactive governor module backported from 2.6.38 kernel for Milestone A853
- Dual operating system tablet PC, ViewSonic ViewPad 10 Pro appeared on FCC
- [ROM]CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC13 Final, Better DSI-fix, LED color, Profile
- Motorola Mobile and Toshiba announced 10 inches Android Tablet PC market price will be lowered
Tag Archives: w8
I mean the MiniCM9 for X8 when I say CyanogenMod 9 for X8. the latest version of MiniCM9 rom for X8 is 3.0.2, released on 5/26, it is much faster than the first version, but it can be more faster if you do the same settings as I do.
MiniCM9 is a awesome rom which is based on CyanogenMod 9(CM9), developed by nobodyAtall, he also is the author of the ICS nAn kernel, Gingerbread nAn kernel and several MiniCM roms for Xperia X8 and other Xperia phones. He is the man who gives the most outstanding contribution in the development of custom roms for X8.
I am watching ICS video enough and I am going to install Android ICS on my X8, and I succeed, so I write down the process for you guys who wants to try something fresh. As the fix for running ICS on X8 with stock kernel is out, things is more simple than previous, I did not unlock the bootloader, so I am using the stock kernel, and everything works fine during installation, I am meaning the installation, not the system function.
You may want to get more space to install games or apps on your Xperia X8 / W8, then you need to apply the App2sd (application to SD card) function. Here is a App2sd-active guide for you.
First thing you need to do is update your Xperia X8 / W8 to Cyanogen Mod rom, Android 2.2 or 2.3, and I have post a installation guide for installing custom roms. Check it out here if you are using the stock Android 2.1 firmware.
So after we got our Xperia X8 / W8 rooted, now it is time to say goodbye to the official Android 2.1 rom, we are going to install some nice custom roms.