- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- How to Solve the Motorola Defy ME525 WiFi Problem, WiFi Connected But No Internet Access
- How to Move Apps to SD Card, Apply App2sd on Xperia X8 / W8
- Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) Sources are Currently being Pushed
- CyanogenMod 9 is Coming in Two Month, ICS-Based
- Motorola Milestone 4(Droid 4) will Arrive Before Christmas, Full Keyboard, Can’t Replace Battery
Tag Archives: defense trojan
We all heard about some Android Trojans are exist out there, they only log the phone calling details and contact numbers, send it through the network to the trojan servers, but recently a new type of Android Trojan show up, it not only log the information, it can record the whole conversation and store it as a .amr file in the SD card, send it to anybody in the dark side. this Android Trojan is discovered by security firm CA.
From now on you should watch the permissions which the Application is asking for, you should think of it carefully, does it really need all those permissions? why a game need to make phone call? why a launcher need microphone control? why a camera app need Internet connection? ask yourself, that is the best defense against many kinds of Android Trojans.