- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- [ROM] kuyaDROID v3.1.149 for XPERIA X8 , Full Working 3M Camera, Android 2.3.5, updated on Aug 6
- CyanogenMod Team Join Samsung Mobility
- What Android Devices can be Updated to ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich)?
- The first Google Android 2.4 Ice Cream Sandwich equipment will be released in October
- Google Pinyin update, Both Chinese and English Voice Input Support
Category Archives: Motorola Milestone
Now the final CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC11 is released, all works of the modification for the Milestone A853 are done by Nadlabak, visite his homepage. Let’s give the greatest respect and thankful to him.
Download link: CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC11 Final
Let’s see the changelog:
updated on July 7, compatible with cm-7.1.0-RC11-11.07.06-Milestone, all the features are woking normal, using OR to flash this update zip, no need to clear any data.
It’s from bbs.gfan.com, which is the most popular Android forum in China. Many thanks to the author Fancy.
I think it’s not compatible with the older CM7 Milestone roms.
It is NOT working on CM6.
Just found out a new update of CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 RC11 was uploaded, here is the download link:
Note that this is a new update on July 6, include some quick fix something. e.g fix touch-to-focus. Another important fix is Allow loading of vendor specific services from compiled jar files. This is needed e.g. for the Motorola AGPS code.
CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone is a rom which is created by Nadlabak based on offical cyanogenMod 7, many thanks to him, for bringing us the nice Gingerbread.
Good News, CyanogenMod 7 for Milestone A853 Just Updated 3 Hours ago. There has been two weeks since the last update released, because of nadlabak’s phone need some repairs. The broken part is the touch screen, which is the most fragile parts, have heard serval people who own Milestone suddenly get their touch screen out of work. I am worried about my Milestone, just using it carefully. One suggestions: DO NOT operate the phone while the phone is connected to computer or the charger, the electric current may hurt the touch screen.
Here is the download address:
Will test and post review after I get my Milestone in hand.
camera: Implement touch-to-focus
Touch-to-focus is implemented on supported cameras. Does not work in
camcorder mode yet (framework code is needed to support this).
CM7 support overclock the Milestone cpu simply, the OMAP 3430 cpu original speed is 550 mHz, we can overclock it to 1000 mHz for getting snappy operating experience, but the phone will get to high temperature if you run HD games, consider it’s summer here, I subject to set a lower frequency, like 800mHz.
In the default CM7 overclock profile, 900mHz is the highest frequency, here is the method to get ride of the default setting.
The one reason why I brought Moto Milestone is Moto use CrystalTalk tech in theirs mobile phones. You should know there is no CrystalTalk in the CyanogenMod for Milestone, some people want to adding this amazing function in CyanogenMod, here is an update.zip file for you.