- How to Fix the Nandroid freeze issue on Milestone A853
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 10 for Motorola Milestone A853, How to Install and Quick Review
- [APK] Virtual Table Tennis 3D for Android Download, Simple, Real and Fun
- How to make CyanogenMod 9 for X8/W8 Run Faster
- Android ICS 4.0.4, MiniCM9 3.0.2 for Xperia X8 Review
- Motorola Xoom (Stingray & Wingray) is Officially Supported by CyanogenMod Team
- How to Select / Switch Input Method in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- CyanogenMod 7.2.0 for Milestone A853 Update on Feb. 17, Two Way Call Recording and Many Improvements
- Google-Samsung Nexus Prime Video “Something BIG is Coming”
- MOTOROLA Droid 3 XT862 Now Available from Verizon Wireless, Sell in Verizon Store $199 on July 14
- Google Android 4.0 ICS(Ice Cream Sandwich) New Features Details, Worth to Update?
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S I9000
Category Archives: Motorola Milestone
Some people does not like the original setting of automatic backlight(automatic brightness) in Android, it’s always too bright nor too dark, the light sensor is there, so it can be tweak by manual . I would like to tell you how to optimize the automatic backlight settings in CyanogenMod 7(CM7) step by step.